We have international cooperation and ensure you get quality at the right price. Our reference lists are long, please contact us for information.
- Project management, including control, report, hour estimate and follow-up
- Technical coordination (between customer and supplier / partners)
- Management and monitoring of startup activities, including test compilation, time and personnel planning with boot-up.
Basic engineering services
- Project planning and cost assessment for e.g. power plants, processing plants, equipment packages etc.
- Process design, including development of piping & instrument Diagrams (P & ID), system descriptions, ESD, cable diagrams, system layouts, and generally general system subsystems for mechanical, instrumental and electrical.
- Underlay for specifications for pipeline, insulation, valves, instruments etc.
- Mechanical design assumptions, development work (including Dynamic Load Report) and general FOU services relate to the development for new systems.
- Modification work – evaluate existing installed food, prepare proposals for change, upgrade or create new documentation on existing equipment.
- Efficiency work – take a lead in industrial processes and evaluate improvement potential, set up structure / plan changes and visualize development against efficiency and profitability.
We can also make lifetime analysis of equipment, create maintenance plans and propose a production procedure to avoid downtime on essential equipment.
Detailed CAD/technical drawing services
Industrial-layout, pipe design and engineering services:
- Design of complete pipe design with all surfaces.
- Pipe & Instrument Chart (P&ID)
- Pressure drops and pump dimensioning for pipe system
- Composite equipment and pipe/tubing layout (GA)
- Layout drawings for structure, cableways and ventilation.
- Tubes / Tubing isometric and spools.
- Reports including pipeline list, valve lists, instrument lists, material overview etc.
- Design and detailed overview of equipment, pipes / tubing and tubing / stiffening.
- Equipment design using ASME section VIII, API, NEMA, TEMA etc.
- Pipe T tube design and stress analyzes using ANSI, ASME section III European & other codes for weight, thermal, wind and other static loads
- Pipe / Tubing support / suspension Design and analysis (including ASME Section III)
- Evaluation of existing piping installations and modifications.
- Design and stress analysis of fiberglass reinforcement pipe system (FRP)
- Design and analysis of pipe / tubing system, structure and equipment (mechanical and electrical) for all types of dynamic load. This includes:
- Pump loads, seismic movements, bagging hammer, slug currents, safety valve release and other forces and shock loads.
- Analysis of nozzle connection.
- Nozzles on vessels, exchanges and thoughts
- Nozzles for pumps, compressors and turbines.
- Data analysis for handbag dynamics (CFD – Computer Fluid Dynamics) for the fixing of purse characteristic in pipes, ventilation and mechanical equipment.
Preparation of intelligent P&ID, and 3D system /plant model:
- Customize the 2D and 3D system / facility design software to meet project requirements.
- Intelligent P & ID database development and drafting using P&ID software and generation of reports as single line, valve list, equipment list, instrumental list etc.
- Develop the 3D system / plant model consisting of buildings / structures, equipment, pipes / tubing, ventilation, cable gates, supports / support using design tools like PDMS, CADMATIC etc.
- Develop intelligent 3D system / facility model from point cloud data and relevant document for operation of system / facility (this is commonly used in the oil industry to have a 3D model of old rigs to enable both installation, maintenance, safety and more)
- Check that P & ID matches with 3D model, crash detection (point where 3D does not match actual data)
- Generate “plot planes”, GA drawings, layout, isometric, spool, detailed drawing for support and reports to be judged: material list from 3D model.
- Attach information for intelligent P & ID and 3D model
- Integration of P&ID and 3D models into client’s own / third party software.
- Review, animation of construction sequences and progress monitoring
- Animation of disassembly and assembly procedures for equipment, to be judged for operating instructions.
Construction and structure design and analysis.
- Layout of concrete and steel structures in 3D
- Structure design and analysis
- Design and qualification of support / support for equipment, ventilation or cable cars.
- Generation of GA drawings (general arrangement), Common details, fabrication drawings, BOM etc.
- Layout of cableway and suspension / support
- Layout of electrical buildings in 3D for high / low load of switchgear, panel etc
- Cable routes and planning
- Outdoor switch / substation design
- 3D layout and generation of drawings and components lists
Control and instrumental (C&I) Design:
- Identify relevant information from P&ID
- Instrument layout, connection boxes and control panel
- Instrument and control valve lists
- Instrument data sheet
- Layout of C&I cable routes and support.
- Cable routes and planning
- 3D layout and generation of drawings and equipment lists etc.
INFOplantTM: integrated system / Facility Information Management System:
The INFOplant system integrates information /data, drawings and documents) related to design, engineering, procurement, construction, system start-up and other downstream activities for any industrial plant.
CATSYS: Installation and ONE Point information system based on Statoil’s ProCoSys:
CATSYS is ProCoSys 2.0 briefly, a system that contains all relevant information related to installation and operation, maintenance, and service. Application for electronic, signing of test procedures, checklist, installation packages and more. Covers all the requirements Statoil usually has against its suppliers and is a simpler and more user-friendly application then ProCoSys. In many cases against Statoil, subcontractors use CATSYS to clean up where ProCoSys is time consuming.
For more information about our services please contact. We can travel and tailor-made solutions for your company as needed.